How are those Resolutions Going? (A Lis List)
These are the goals I planned to accomplish this month. They are all things I’ve never done before.
- the Crazy Sexy Diet Cleanse.
- Ayurvedic Kidney Cleanse.
- The Desire Map Bookclub with friends in Vancouver.
- Get a colonic.
- Start my blog.
- Start learning Excel at work.
- Start learning how to REALLY use WordPress.
- Make a vision board.
- TV Cleanse.
- Finish the books I’m reading.
Here’s how I’ve done so far:
- Crazy Sexy Cleanse: Win! I’m on it an following it 100%- I’ll write a post about it later.
- Ayurvedic Kidney Cleanse: Win! I’m on it and following it 100% (all I have to do for this is take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner.) I’ll write a post about this later.
- The Desire Map bookclub with friends from Vancouver: Win! We’re meeting over Google Hangouts, and really talking about where we are going. Also another dear friend in Montreal agreed to do it with me and we are meeting at different restaurants around the city. She doesn’t even complain that we have to go to vegan friendly places because of my cleanse. I’m enjoying the process and how close I feel to everyone I’m engaging with.
- Colonic: Fail. haven’t done it yet, and the month’s slipping away. I’m determined to get this one done, and write about it!
- Start my blog: Win. Even though I planned on posting more, and being further along, and having more links/pictures/hyperlinks, and posting better posts. I did get it going and for that I’m going to give myself a check mark.
- Start learning Excel at work: Fail. Haven’t started this at all.
- Learning WordPress: Pass. Gotta admit, while it’s not a fail because I did work a little bit on expanding my knowledge of the interface, I haven’t taken the classes yet.
- Make a Vision Board: Fail. I’m still holding out hope.
- TV Cleanse: Win! Can’t believe it but haven’t watched a show all month. I must admit that I’m excited for a binge later, yet amazed at how full my life is without it. I’ll write a post about that too.
- Finish the books I’m reading: Fail. There are at least 3 that I haven’t opened.